Friday, September 19, 2008

Vacation in Florida!!

We just got back from Florida a couple of days ago!! It was our family trip for the year. We had so much fun!! Here are a few of the pics from the trip. They got a little messed up when I downloaded them so they are kind of out of order. The picture above is Mason hanging out by Aunt Joan and Uncle Richard's pool.
John, Gavin, Mason and John's cousin Rick when we went to feed the turtles by the dock and look for manatees.
Kam and Gav at MGM (now called Hollywood Studios)
John, Kam and Gav in front of the Rockin' Roller Coaster (this was the only ride Gav couldn't go on because of height restrictions)
Kam and Gav locked in a cage with Zorg(?) from Toy Story.
Us in front of the Disney castle at Magic Kingdom
The kids in A Bug's Life 3-D at Animal Kingdom



Playing in Aunt Joan's pool. Kam is doing a flip into the pool and Gav is snorkling. They really got to be really good swimmers while we were there.

John looking pretty studly and way excited to get into the pool:-)
Kam, Aunt Joan, Grandma Ivie and Gav in the house.


When we landing in Florida, it got a little bumpy and Beamer didn't like it very much.
Kam was way excited to almost be there though!
Kamryn and Gavin at the beach.
Mason at the beach. He didn't like it at first but after we took him in the waves, we couldn't get him out.
Us at the beach! (I can't believe I am posting me in a bathing suit on this blog...aghhh)
What a good time!!



5 comments:

The Wents said...

It looks like such a fun trip. And you look good in your swimsuit!

Sarah said...

I bet it was hard to come back! I love seeing your pictures from your trip, and I agree, you do look good in your swimsuit!

Mo said...

I'm jealous I bet the weather felt great. Everyone looks like they had lots of fun.

Bobbi said...

Okay Aub, seriously. I need to know how it REALLY was in Florida. I'm contemplating taking my family there in February, and I'm scared to death. So often, it seems like the "fun" trips we plan for our kids turn into a huge whine fest somewhere along the way. Kids are tired and cranky, hot and hungry, and I just want everyone to stop complaining and have fun gosh darn it!!! So, I need to know what you did that made the trip successful, what you'd recommend doing differently (if anything) and how your littlest boy did on the trip (how old is he now?) Details, please! I need to know if it will really be worth it! You can email me at bobbijeanette@gmail.com. Thanks! Love, Bobbi

Wilkins Family said...

Hey my long lost friends! I just started doing this blogging thing. Your family is so cute. I hope all is going well for you.
Mini Wilkins